Can SERVPRO Find Hidden Moisture Behind Kitchen Cabinets in Kent Homes?
SERVPRO uses state of the art moisture detection equipment in your home for thorough drying after a water incident takes place.
SERVPRO Can Find and Provide Water Damage Repair for Hidden Moisture in Kent
If you think there is water behind your kitchen cabinets, it is wise to get professional help immediately. The longer the liquid sits, the more damage it can do. Expediency is the key when it comes to water damage mitigation.
How Does SERVPRO Find Hidden Pockets of Water?
Part of our water damage repair services in Kent is locating hidden moisture. Our technicians utilize professional equipment that assists them in finding the water and assessing how much water they are dealing with. They use that information to proceed with water damage remediation. Some of the equipment used for this includes:
- Moisture Sensors – These are used to find moisture trapped under carpet and padding. It also helps determine how much the water has spread.
- Penetrating Moisture Meters -This allows us to use probes to penetrate multiple layers to find hidden water.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras – Hunts for cold spots, which often indicate water. Moisture is often present when there is a fluctuation in temperatures behind walls and cabinets.
- Borescopes – This is a long hose with a camera attached to the end. Allows technicians to photograph the situation. Helps determine water levels and contamination.
Trapped Water Removal
Once all the particulars are known, we then begin the water damage repair. We extract all excess water and follow up with the drying process. The goal is always to leave your home, “Like it never even happened.” Contact SERVPRO of Kent at (2530 850-1500 for all your water restoration needs.
What Is Immersion Cleaning in Fire Damaged Homes in Tukwila?
Dealing with the aftermath of a fire can be overwhelming. Contact SERVPRO and we'll be there for you during the entire process.
Fire and Smoke Removal Services in Tukwila Utilizes Immersion Cleaning as an Effective Agent Against Fire Damage
For materials that can stand being thoroughly saturated, immersion cleaning is a very effective cleaning method. One of the things it works very well on is Venetian blinds.
SERVPRO Provides Immersion Cleaning 101
Professional fire and smoke removal services in Tukwila that employs the right cleaning method for the material. With immersion cleaning, the content gets dipped in a bath consisting of a cleaning agent. We often use a portable basin or sink to prepare hot water and then add a cleaner such as our Ultra Content Cleaner. The process involves:
- Immersing the object in the cleaning solution
- Hand cleaning the item
- Using a towel or brush to dislodge soil
- Rinsing with fresh water
This type of cleaning is less labor-intensive and highly effective. Items get placed in an ultrasonic tank with a cleaning solution. The sound waves then create millions of bubbles, which implode and clean the material. High temperatures and microscopic jets of water are produced during the process, which agitates and scrub the content.
Call the Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup Pros
SERVPRO of Kent can handle any size problem with fire-damaged homes. Our services include:
- Fire damage restoration
- Smoke remediation
- House fire cleanup
- Water and fire damage restoration
SERVPRO of Kent is here to help. Give us a call at (253) 850-1500 for more information on how we can help.
What Cleaning Methods Are Used on Content After a Fire in Kent?
Our IICRC certified technicians are prepared to assist with any level of fire damage in your home. Call us right away.
SERVPRO’s Fire Damage Restoration Services Utilize a Number of Cleaning Methods on Kent Homes
Fires can rage through a home, destroying everything in its path, or small fires can happen that get contained easily. Either way, the content of the home can end up damaged from smoke and soot residue. When that happens, SERVPRO techs know just what to do.
Using the Proper Cleaning Method for the Material
It is much more cost-effective to restore the content of a home than to replace it. Our techs do everything possible to restore not only the content but the structural elements. We employ several cleaning methods to reach that goal. Our fire damage restoration in Kent includes:
- Dry Cleaning – For the removal of light-to-medium soils that are non-greasy. Also used for pre-cleaning before wet cleaning. An example would be using a feather duster, vacuum, or dry-cleaning sponge.
- Wet Cleaning – An aggressive cleaning method that is very effective on moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray & Wipe – A wet cleaning process where the cleaning agent gets applied by spraying. The item then gets wiped clean.
- Foam Cleaning – Used primarily for upholstery that would shrink or bleed.
- Abrasive Cleaning – Agitation of the surface is the process used here. Our Stain Scrub often gets used with this method.
If your home has been impacted by fire, SERVPRO can provide:
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Smoke remediation
- House Fire Clean Up
- Water Removal Services
For more information, contact SERVPRO of Kent at (253) 850-1500.
Mold Can Bring Your Kent Business to a Halt
Mold growth in anyone's business cannot be good. SERVPRO uses the latest technology for every job, especially mold remediation services for you.
SERVPRO Provides Commercial Mold Remediation to Ensure Your Business Stays in Business
Quick intervention when there is a mold problem is vital to stop it from spreading and disrupting your business. Our team at SERVPRO ensures professional mitigation and that your facility is restored to preloss condition whenever possible.
Comprehensive Training – Immediate Action
For commercial mold remediation in Kent, SERVPRO is a trusted source. We diagnose the situation accurately when performing a scope and address the problem thoroughly. We know:
- What to look for (IICRC standards)
- How to properly analyze the situation
- The appropriate actions to remediate the mold
Giving Your Business a Clean Slate
If the mold growth is in a small area, we contain the area with plastic sheeting to keep mold spores from spreading as we work. We use EPA-registered products to clean and disinfect impacted surfaces. If the situation is more serious, we may:
- Cutaway impacted drywall
- Sand and repair wood surfaces
- Remove infected carpeting
- Clean and repair floorboards
- Remove content offsite for cleaning, including inventory and raw materials
Our mold specialists have the experience, equipment, and training to treat and remove mold via an extensive process safely. Because mold spores are everywhere, we can never guarantee 100% removal, but we can help ensure they do not return. Our mold remediation services include:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Black mold damage repairs
- Commercial mold removal
For more information, contact SERVPRO of Kent at (253) 850-1500. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
How Do Homeowners Know What Can Be Salvaged After a Kent Flood?
Storm damage restoration is a specialty of SERVPRO. Let our IICRC certified techs handle all the work for you.
SERVPRO Can Guide Homeowners on What Can Be Restored After Flood Damage in Kent
Floodwaters can enter a home and rise to even second-story levels. Thankfully, SERVPRO typically sees lower water levels, but even a few inches of contaminated water can cause significant damage.
What Items Have No Recovery Potential After Being in a Flood?
When a home in Kent experiences flood damage, the structure and the content of the home are impacted, floodwaters are highly contaminated with everything from chemicals to bacteria. Highly porous materials easily absorb moisture in these situations. SERVPRO has advanced cleaning and restoration processes that help restore homes to preloss condition, but there are still things that cannot be salvaged. These include things such as:
- Carpet and padding that has been saturated
- Loveseats and sofas with cracked or warped frames from swelling
- Food items that have come in contact with the water
- Electronics – they need to be inspected before use
- Composite flooring as a rule, laminate flooring
SERVPRO of Kent can help homeowners understand what can be salvaged and what must be disposed of properly. We clean and restore everything we can with our water damage remediation services. When storms hit your home and you have a situation such as a basement flooding, call the flood damage experts at (253) 850-1500.
What Are the Most Common Water Cleanup Services Needed After a Leak in Kent?
Appliance malfunction is not an easy task. Call SERVPRO for the water mitigation services for your home.
Following Water Leaks, Kent Homes Generally Require Several Services.
The Pacific Northwest is notorious for its persistent wet, rainy weather. This weather, along with common everyday accidents, roof leaks, pipe ruptures, and appliance malfunctions, often causes Kent homeowners water cleanup and remediation headaches.
SERVPRO, a Kent water cleanup company, has expertly handled the various water-related issues local residents have had over the past several years. Our skilled technicians are individually certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in a variety of industry specialties, including applied structural drying, applied microbial remediation, water damage restoration, carpet repair & reinstallation, upholstery & fabric cleaning, and odor control.
The water damage cleanup and restoration work we are skilled at includes:
- Emergency water damage services that quickly address problems that cannot wait
- Water removal services to mitigate existing and prevent additional damage to your home
- Basement flooding cleanup that quickly returns your basement to its pre-event state
- Repair of ceiling leaks due to wear and tear or those created and exacerbated by storms
- Water damage repairs to rapidly return your residence to its pre-leak condition
Whatever your particular cleaning and remediation needs are, SERVPRO is likely able to take care of them.
So, if a leak or water-related event of any kind ever impacts your home, don’t hesitate to call your helpful neighbors at SERVPRO of Kent. Contact us anytime at (253) 850-1500 for assistance.
Should Homeowners Clean Up Tukwila Fire Damage Themselves?
you want the experts when you've experienced a fire in your home. Call our skilled technicians at SERVPRO today.
Professional assessment and proper matching of soot residues with appropriate products and methods after Tukwila fire damage are SERVPRO’s strengths
Fire and smoke damage in a Tukwila home can be hard to see without professional training. If you extinguish a blaze in the kitchen or a distant bedroom quickly, it might seem as though little to no actual fire damage restoration is needed. The fine soot and nearly invisible vapors produced by the flames drift from room to room and eventually adhere to surfaces. Unfortunately, a brisk scrub down of walls and counters or furniture in the room where the fire burned is not enough to ensure that all toxic and corrosive residues in fire-damaged Tukwila homes are gone. As time passes, discoloration arises on surfaces, and odors linger. If firefighters used water to knock down the fire, it also causes problems if not removed promptly and entirely.
Why Is SERVPRO Uniquely Qualified to Complete Water and Fire Damage Restorations in Tukwila?
The SERVPRO managers and technicians responding to your Tukwila house fire clean up master multiple professional interventions during coursework offered by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). They know the signs of residue and odor drift and make research-based evaluations to determine the type of soot and affected surfaces. Their knowledge permits the appropriate matching of fire and smoke damage with SERVPRO’s proprietary cleaners and tools. Using the familiarity of the elements of cleaning as taught by the IICRC, they deliver successful outcomes at a high rate, including effective:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup
- Water & Fire Damage Restorations
- Smoke Remediation
- Odor Elimination
Trust SERVPRO of Kent to make the correct choices for fire damage restoration regardless of the intensity of the original blaze. Call (253) 850-1500 to start the fire and smoke damage mitigation and remediation promptly.
Why Should Your Business Hire SERVPRO for Water Damage Removal?
We have the training, expertise, and state-of-the-art equipment to restore your property to pre-damage condition after a water incident.
SERVPRO has training, skills, and equipment your in-house cleaning staff lacks -- use them to get back to business in Kent
Even large commercial enterprises find it makes the most sense to sub-contract emergency services, water damage presenting Kent businesses with unique problems. Although your cleaning crew does an exceptional job of keeping offices, production areas, and retail floors spic and span, water damage remediation is a specialized challenge. Suppose water clean up and structural drying are performed incompletely or inadequately. In that case, the building structure and contents of your Kent business are at risk of progressive deterioration and severe secondary damage such as mold growth.
Why Has SERVPRO Prioritized Scalable Workforces and Equipment Inventory for Commercial Water Damage Remediation in Kent?
Without the specialized equipment and intensive training, SERVPRO brings to your Kent business water disaster, our water removal services would be too slow and fall short of cleaning up all the water and drying residual moisture. You are the best at delivering the services and products your customers expect to find at your Kent headquarters. Similarly, SERVPRO is a restoration industry leader in responding to the following water damage hurdles and more:
- Flood Restoration
- Water Removal Services
- Water Damage Repairs
- Burst Pipes
- Ceiling Leaks
Partner your business with SERVPRO of Kent to achieve the balance needed to recover from a water disaster in your commercial building. No job is too big for our expandable team. Call us at (253) 850-1500 to discuss our resources and your options.
Should You Prepare for Possible Fire Restoration in Kent Commercial Buildings?
SERVPRO will take care of your Kent fire, prepare and call us today.
SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile (ERP) Gives Kent Business Owners Peace of Mind in Case of Fire Damage
Many Kent businesses write a Crisis Management Plan (CMP) to anticipate adverse events that might affect a company’s reputation, operational status, or reputation. The overall goal is to avoid or minimize undesirable consequences. The plan can also offer guidelines for your employees, managers, and board if a problem arises.
What Kinds of Crises Could Trigger the Implementation of Your Kent Business Crisis Management Plan?
The plan provides a framework for quick decision-making. Swift and sure decisions minimize bad outcomes for your company or organization. Examples of crises vary according to the type of business but might include:
- Natural disasters, including extreme weather
- Biological risks, including illnesses and pandemics
- Accidental human-caused events such as fires, explosions, and hazardous spills
- Intentional human-caused crimes such as robberies, violent acts, and arson
- Technological events, including cyberattacks
- Vendor loss and material shortage
What Should Be in Your Kent Business’s Crisis Management Plan?
You need to create a crisis management team and designate the responsibilities and duties of each member. List those inside and outside of the organization who need to know about the crisis and your plans to respond.
- Determine how to monitor and integrate practices for early crises before things get out of hand.
- Develop incident assessment criteria.
- Describe appropriate crisis responses
- Locate safe places for staff to go during an emergency.
- Decide on appropriate social media postings.
- Develop drills to test crisis management effectiveness, and revisit the plan regularly to improve and update it.
Does SERVPRO Have a Customizable Crisis Management Plan for Business Disasters Such as Fries Damage?
SERVPRO offers your business the opportunity to proactively anticipate a fire and smoke damage crisis with our Emergency READY Profile and Plan. The ERP is a joint endeavor between SERVPRO and your Kent business, the better to personalize our response. A comprehensive understanding of your commercial building’s layout and your business’s operations permits us to react quickly and accurately if any subsequent damage occurs or noted assistance is needed:
- Fire and Smoke Damage
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup
- Smoke Remediation
- House Fire Clean Up
How Does Your Kent’s Business Work with SERVPRO to Establish an ERP?
You or your Kent business’s management team schedules an assessment with an experienced ERP SERVPRO developer. Our team member evaluates your commercial space, noting vulnerabilities that could expose your property to the need for water and fire damage restorations. We make recommendations you can follow to strengthen your protection from fire or other disasters. Then we:
- Digitize a blueprint of your building’s layout, including utility shut-offs
- Outline the agenda and SERVPRO crews needed to respond to fire and smoke damage
How Can You Improve the ERP?
SERVPRO invites you to use our mobile app to add helpful details to further personalize the plan, such as:
- Identifying SERVPRO as your Disaster Restoration Company of choice
- Designating individuals who can act on your behalf if you are out of town or otherwise unavailable when a fire strikes
- Listing vendors and analysts who installed, built, or designed equipment or systems to speed recovery time
Although you never want to use it, a commercial ERP developed in consultation with SERVPRO of Kent gives business owners peace of mind in case of fire. Call (253) 850-1500 to schedule a no-obligation assessment.
Why Is Soda Blasting Good for Kent Mold Remediation?
Mold will spread like wildfire within hours. SERVPRO technicians are IICRC certified for any size mold remediation service needed.
SERVPRO uses the best technology for Kent mold remediation
Mold can grow anywhere in your home, from your bathroom and kitchen to the attic and basement. Wherever there is a fungus, there is the potential for spores to escape and start new colonies. That is why it is vital to get help with mold growth as soon as you spot it.
If you need mold remediation in your Kent home, choose a service that uses the best and latest technology. SERVPRO has many methods at our disposal, but one advantageous mold remediation technique is soda blasting. Soda blasting:
- Uses tiny particles of baking soda to scrub away mold colonies.
- Is well-suited to exposed brickwork or wood, such as in the attic or crawl space.
- Does not use toxic chemicals or other nasties.
- Deodorizes as it cleans for a fresh and polished result.
Soda blasting is much gentler than some other popular media blasting methods, such as sandblasting, making it suitable for use in your home. Our IICRC certified technicians also take care of drying and deodorizing your house and belongings.
If you need trustworthy mold remediation, call SERVPRO of Kent at (253) 850-1500.