About SERVPRO of Kent
Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Kent
As the owner of SERVPRO of Kent, Kirk McDonald understands the importance of getting your home or business "Like it never even happened." A Washington native, Kirk went through the Kent School District and is a University of Washington graduate. Kirk has owned the franchise for fifteen years and is a Master Restorer through IICRC. He was recognized by Puget Sound Business Journal on their "40 under 40" list for 2011, a list recognizing "people under the age of 40 center stage in local business community working hard to drive the economy and demonstrate dynamic leadership."(Quote from Puget Sound Business Journal)
SERVPRO of Kent gets involved in the community, having company volunteer days to cleanup local parks and community centers, holding clothing drives for local homeless shelters, and joining local fire departments during child safety days and other community outreach projects.
SERVPRO of Kent specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Kent can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Kent.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington (IIABW)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Kent Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA)
- Rental Housing Association of WA (RHAWA)
- Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA)