Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
SERVPRO of Kent, based in Washington, has established itself as a reputable restoration and cleaning company known for its exceptional service and customer satisfaction. Offering a comprehensive range of services to residential and commercial clients, they specialize in water, fire, mold, storm damage restoration, and general cleaning needs. With a skilled team and advanced equipment, SERVPRO of Kent swiftly responds to emergencies, efficiently restoring properties to their original state. Their expertise lies in water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and mold remediation, ensuring thorough cleanups while adhering to industry guidelines. What sets them apart is their unwavering commitment to customer service, characterized by transparent communication, quick response times, and personalized solutions. Clients value the expertise and guidance provided by their knowledgeable staff throughout the restoration process. SERVPRO of Kent is the preferred choice for residents and businesses in the Kent area, delivering comprehensive restoration and cleaning services.
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Kent can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.