About SERVPRO of Kent
Dean & Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Kent
SERVPRO of Kent understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Kent specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Kent can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Kent.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- Rental Housing Association of WA (RHAWA)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington (IIABW)
- Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA)
- Kent Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)