My Cleaning Crew Is Overwhelmed -- Can I Get Help in Kent Before the Water Damage Gets Too Out of Hand?
Let SERVPRO Lift Some of the Stress Surrounding Water Damage Repair for Your Kent Warehouse
Commercial building owners in Kent often rely on their cleaning staff for entry-level water loss response. This can be a good work-around for the short term. Still, professional water remediators must review the situation to ensure that all hidden water and absorbed moisture is addressed. Failure to remove all water and dry the structural components exposes your business to the risk of permanent water damage and secondary concerns like mold growth.
How Can I Be Sure the Entirety of the Water Damage Is Found and Remedied?
When a supply line bursts in your Kent warehouse, water damage repair requirements guide your next moves. You have a tight timeline because water’s corrosive action is immediate and progressive. Unremoved water or high moisture levels in porous materials also host mold growth if not managed in the first 24 to 48 hours. We do not rely solely on a visual inspection, but also leverage our training from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to locate water that migrated from the pipe break using moisture detection tools and infrared imaging.
How Can Vast Amounts of Water Be Removed from a Large Warehouse Space?
One benefit of teaming with SERVPRO is our scalable workforce and equipment inventory. It is not fiscally sustainable for your company to own and store a fleet of water damage repair equipment nor employ dozens of staff awaiting a water emergency. On the other hand, our ability to respond fast and with adequate resources is precisely why we exist, to help our community business partners. To that end, our crew:
- Assesses the scenario, including performing a safety inspection and moisture/fluids detection
- Positions and operates appropriate quantities of water removal equipment, including:
- Truck-mounted extractors (each capable of removing 36,000 gallons daily)
- Portable extraction units for recessed and otherwise confined spaces
- Performs controlled demolition such as flood cuts of drywall between wall studs and drilled or sawn holes in other structures to release water using our construction division crew later for repairs
- Plans and implements structural drying with heat, air movers, and dehumidifiers
Contact SERVPRO of Kent when a water damage repair situation has your cleaning crews drowning. The additional trained workers and equipment are just a call away at (253) 850-1500.