What Are the Most Common Water Cleanup Services Needed After a Leak in Kent?
Following Water Leaks, Kent Homes Generally Require Several Services.
The Pacific Northwest is notorious for its persistent wet, rainy weather. This weather, along with common everyday accidents, roof leaks, pipe ruptures, and appliance malfunctions, often causes Kent homeowners water cleanup and remediation headaches.
SERVPRO, a Kent water cleanup company, has expertly handled the various water-related issues local residents have had over the past several years. Our skilled technicians are individually certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in a variety of industry specialties, including applied structural drying, applied microbial remediation, water damage restoration, carpet repair & reinstallation, upholstery & fabric cleaning, and odor control.
The water damage cleanup and restoration work we are skilled at includes:
- Emergency water damage services that quickly address problems that cannot wait
- Water removal services to mitigate existing and prevent additional damage to your home
- Basement flooding cleanup that quickly returns your basement to its pre-event state
- Repair of ceiling leaks due to wear and tear or those created and exacerbated by storms
- Water damage repairs to rapidly return your residence to its pre-leak condition
Whatever your particular cleaning and remediation needs are, SERVPRO is likely able to take care of them.
So, if a leak or water-related event of any kind ever impacts your home, don’t hesitate to call your helpful neighbors at SERVPRO of Kent. Contact us anytime at (253) 850-1500 for assistance.