Seattle area kitchen sustains water loss
This Seattle area home suffered a water loss in the kitchen which required mitigation. Once the damaged materials were removed the structure was cleaned and prepped for reconstruction.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?